How MANY is One Million?

"Have you ever physically touched/held/felt 1 million pesos?"

Hmmm... We may have assets, investments or even bank accounts with millions upon millions.
But have I really felt and understood the physical value of a million?
I then asked some people if they have seen and felt the physical value of a million.
Apparently, even some multi-millionaires haven't really felt a million pesos.
Some even said that a million cash is just too much to even put in their personal safe or vault.
Some friends said that,
"Di ba sa mga pelikula, yung 1 million nakalagay sa mga case? Minsan mga 3 case pa.
Masyadong marami yun."

Hmmm...

I decided to see for myself, how many is P1,000,000.

These are P1,000,000 in various bundles.








Yes. Kaunti lang.
Kayang bitbitin sa isang kamay.
Kayang hawakan ng dalawang kamay.
Kasya sa brown envelope.

To experiment further, I then carried it around as I did my daily activities. I felt afraid. I was conscious and alert. Haha. And honestly, my fear was never gone until I realized something.

As I was carrying P1,000,000, it felt surprisingly very very familiar. Sanay na... But I didn't know why. Bakit ako sanay? Bakit familiar?
Then it hit me. Wow! Kaya pala.

Click here to see Why One Million felt familiar

No comments:

Post a Comment